Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: Until filled
Location: UK Office (Remote Available)
The Account Specialist is responsible for solving existing client issues with speed, friendliness and efficiency. This role involves operating Stocknet Institute’s technology and communication channels to manage client accounts, maintaining important account documents and ensuring cross-department collaboration. The Account Specialist should be comfortable liaising directly with clients and an efficient problem solver.
- Managing customer accounts, requests and queries.
- Operating email inboxes and other customer facing support channels.
- Solving client issues efficiently, with initiative and responsibility.
- Liaising with other team members to solve problems.
- Liaising with other departments to maintain a smooth front-end operation.
- Native level written English language capabilities, exceptional grammar and spelling.
- Proficiency in various languages is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Fast learner with good IT proficiency and experience.
- Great problem solving abilities with an analytical mind.
- An understanding of trading, foreign exchange markets and trading technology.
- Available to work in our UK office during week days is helpful.