Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: Until filled
Location: UK Office (Remote Available)
The Compliance Specialist is responsible for aligning business and compliance operations in line with local and international regulation. This role involves conducting necessary risk management assessments to facilitate international growth, advise management and ensure efficient internal corporate processes. The Compliance Specialist should provide up-to-date, sound compliance advice and execute this advice to an excellent standard.
- Performing risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope.
- Keeping up to date with, and understanding, relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitoring compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies.
- Perform various general administrative duties.
- Significant experience in a compliance related role within UK financial services or capital markets.
- Native level written English language capabilities, exceptional grammar and spelling.
- Commitment to the principles of the UK AML regime and FSMA regulation.
- Highly organised and methodical with close attention to detail.
- An understanding of trading, foreign exchange markets and trading technology.