The Finance Specialist is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the company’s financial data to ensure strict financial compliance and efficient internal financial processes. They will be responsible for analysing financial data, maintaining up to date financial accounts, managing invoices, payables and receivables and working closely with financial partners to ensure compliance and engagement. This role available is full time with the ability to work in office or remotely, or a hybrid arrangement should it suit the applicant’s needs. It is worth noting that some physical presence, such as attendance at internal meetings, will be necessary.
- Developing and managing a system which tracks debit and credit financial transactions.
- Posting and reconciling financial transactions to prepare a range of financial statements.
- Maintaining and balancing the general ledger from account summaries.
- Maintaining invoices, financial transaction history and account statements.
- Analysing and presenting financial data to gain understanding of key financial accounts.
- Working with external financial partners to ensure compliance and efficient processes.
- Proficiency with numbers, mathematics and financial modelling.
- The ability to analyse and work with large amounts of financial data.
- The ability to utilise online software to manage and present data.
- An understanding of general bookkeeping and accounting processes.
- Happy to work independently and solve complex problems.
- Able to learn and adapt to the newest technologies quickly.
- The ability to work efficiently with third party financial partners.
- Comfortable with responsibility and working under pressure.
- An understanding of the capital and financial markets is a bonus.