The FX Specialist should have a passion for the financial and capital markets with an abundance of trading experience and verifiable results. This role involves the analysis of currency, commodity, metal and crypto markets. The applicant will use analytical data to produce regular reports to clients, create e-products as well as interacting with clients to relay forecasts, risk strategies and key fundamentals.
- Consistent analysis of a range of instruments and asset classes using technical and fundamental analysis to ascertain market risk and opportunities.
- Determining market sentiment through extensive research and data analysis.
- Creation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts and summaries on an array of financial instruments.
- Creation of stimulating e-products, reports and articles for clients that capture attention and improve user experience.
- Creation and hosting of webinars, seminars and video conferences discussing capital markets, economic data, risk and trading strategies.
- Staying up to date with the latest economic data using third party data streams and financial information providers.
- Contributing to platform development to create an efficient approach to relaying the latest trading data, financial products and user’s access to trading information.
- Significant experience in a buy-side financial markets role or as a professional trader specialising in FX products.
- A passion for and solid understanding of the financial markets and trading.
- Up to date with the latest economic data, economic events and their relative market effect.
- Ability to analyse a wide range of asset classes using a range of strategies.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to the role.
- Proficient manager of time with the ability to stay on top of a fast moving environment.
- Native level English speaking and writing proficiency.